Documents fitting the page

Golightly
My name is Taylor and I am making a portfolio in Weebly. One thing that bugs me is that when I attach documents into the Portfolio, the document is large, and one would have to scroll up and down just to see the entire page. How can I make the document fit the page and keep it large enough so that it is readable?

Re: Documents fitting the page

domz3669
Administrator
Please use the support button on the main site. TY.
Please help this site grow and maintain. Your donations will give this site a long run. Locate the donation widget on our site's homepage.