How can I Convert MBOX file to PST file?

How can I Convert MBOX file to PST file?

calvinbell
Damaged MBOX files can also be converted to PST file format if you use this MBOX file to PST file Converter Software. MBOX to PST Converter utility integrated with strong algorithm and it is efficient to convert all data to pst format along with attachment, images, all available meta data into your emails. which is why it has become a recommended solution.

CheckOut this Software free trial version from here:
https://download.cnet.com/Regain-MBOX-to-PST-Converter-Software/3000-2369_4-77945666.html

Re: How can I Convert MBOX file to PST file?

magnoliajoy
The Mac MBOX to PST tool file can support your email clients like Apple Mail, Thunderbird, and others. The converter tool can convert more than 1 file at the same time, without making any error. Its always provide a
accurate results.
Visit here:- https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-mbox-to-pst-converter.html