Weebly-tricks-89-direction-aware-hover.html

Ole

Weebly-tricks-89-direction-aware-hover.html

Ole
Hello,
I liked this hoover effect, but can not get it to work.
I think the file modernizr.custom.97074.js is incorrect, therefore downloaded original file from original location, without the help (I've removed the link at the pictures, it is hoover effect I was looking for) See how this looks when I've uploaded everything: http://onkelole.weebly.com/hover-effekt.html

Have you modified the original file "modernizr.custom.97074.js" and this is the reason?

What can I have done wrong? Have you any idea?
Thank you in advance.
Good side, a lot of exciting tips :)

Ole

Re: Weebly-tricks-89-direction-aware-hover.html

domz3669
Administrator
Ok Ole,

First, whats wrong with your code is the HTML. Everything from what i wrote is ok, except that you edited your body code wrong.

Second, do not remove the link for the photo (red text) because its a part of the effect. Try to use the original body code with the original header and footer codes and it will work.

You only need to change your image source (green text) and its dimension on the header code.

Understand it well.
Please help this site grow and maintain. Your donations will give this site a long run. Locate the donation widget on our site's homepage.
Ole

Thank you,
Correct .. It was only link was the problem, it is possible to remove this link in a way and still keep the effect?

Re: Weebly-tricks-89-direction-aware-hover.html

domz3669
Administrator
I did and it Wont.. :(